Thursday, August 4, 2011

My True Love

Even though I have a very busy life as a working mommy, above all I am a wife.  I really value you the type of relationship Matt and I share.  I am beyond thankful the Lord has blessed me with THE best hubby in he world.  We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary at the end of July.  July 26, 2008 was the day that changed my life forever.  I walked down the aisle to the man of my dreams.  I call him my boyfriend, my favorite.  When I say man of my dreams I truly mean it.  I can be a little stubborn or hard headed, I have been told I am a little firecracker and a little strong willed :). The most I can say about Matt is how understanding and patient he is.  He loves me for me and that is all I can ask for.  He goes above and beyond for me.  When I was pregnant with Carter love he would rub my feet EVERY single day...I mean, what more could I ask for! :)  He listens to me when I'm sad, happy, upset, and excited.  He was made for me.  We have the most wonderful time together!  Each moment I spend with him is special.  It's not about what we're doing or where we're going for our next date, it's about the quality time we invest in each other.  I find myself never wanting to do anything without him...it's safe to say if you see me more than likely you will see Matt too :)  He is the love of my life...
 We love being silly :)
                                                   Anniversary Night
One thing I find the most amazing is how wonderful of a dad he is.  He is truly superman!  I have to give him so much credit.  When Carter was first born, Matt would get up with me almost every night.  He changes just as many diapers and makes just as many bottles as I do.  I love watching him make Carters' breakfest.  He is such a loving father and it makes me fall in love with him even more. 
Having a husband who is a VERY active dad makes my life as a working mom so much easier.  Being parents is something Matt and I love to do together...it's our new hobby haha!  I couldn't ask for a better hubby!  He shows me and Carter so much love and he takes such awesome care of us.  He is a hard worker and when he comes home he just keeps on going...I TRULY AM BLESSED!
I SHLUV YOU MATT!
Silly Kisses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment