Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Laughing Matter

Hahahahahah! O the thought of me plus a day to go shopping, pre bundle of joy, makes me chuckle.  Only because I completely forgot what that is like! Trust me, I'm not complaining because I would much rather be crawling around on the floor all day but I actually have the chance to go shopping this weekend and I feel like it's a REALLY BIG DEAL! Before I wouldn't have thought anything about it but now I'm thinking about what to wear when I go haha!  If you knew me pre baby, you are probably getting a nice laugh. I was (still am) always talking about clothes, make up, how much I Love shoes and anything that sparkles.  The only thing I would ever read was Vogue and Cosmo and now when I get the chance it's Pottery Barn Kids.  It's funny how your priorities change.  My true love is spending time with my family.  Call me lame, but I never want to do anything else.  I hear all the time, "it's important you take time for yourself" and they are right but "myself" time is always being spent with my cute little family, and that's the way I want it.  I guess it's different because I have to work but I truly think either way I would still want my "me time" spent with my adorable little family...
Now back to this shopping thing! Yes, it's only Wednesday and I'm already thinking about what to buy! Sad isn't it?!? I can see it now...ruffles, stripes, a new skinny belt! I can't wait to get in that store and go a little crazy! Carter will be with me and that's okay he can give me his opinion.  I just pray I don't walk out of the stores (like how I made that plural?) with another pair of shoes or boots now that it's about to be fall.  I was talking to my best friend the other day and she made the best statement ever.  She explained to me why she always buys shoes and this goes for me too, "shoes look great no matter what ya look like"! O my isn't that the truth. 
I'm so happy bold colors are in for the season.  Of course you can never go wrong with black but I can't wait to walk out of the stores with a few of these...
          #1 Gotta Have...Red Jeans!
Need a new white ruffle shirt for work...and I want one like this
Colored tights can change a outfit sooo much and they are so cheap!
Really want & need a jacket like this...should've had this a long time ago
Ok, I know I said no shoes but I really do need a new pair of boots...I'm over my Peter Pan boots, and yes I will take these Tory Burch :)
A vest like this would be A-H-MAZING...adds great texture.
And sure I will buy a pair of these Saturday...pocket change! O Christian Louboutin, one day I will have you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment